Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Printable Dramas

Have you ever created a printable? I have - oh ok! I've tried to create printables. I can do ok in Publisher with a plain background and some pretty fonts - but that is about as far as I get. No-where near as purdy as those gorgeously designed printables you can find on just about any blog, Facebook and of course, Pinterest.

I am yearning to set my creativity free, I'm searching for the program that will work for me and my needs. I feel like I've tried them all, but in reality I haven't. I've had a play with Picaso, a squiz at Creative Kit, I fiddled around with Picmonkey and I've downloaded Photoshop 10. I haven't gotten anywhere yet.

I'm looking for suggestions on what programs I could use. What works for you? What didn't work for you? What have you found to be the easiest to work with? The hardest?

I'm oozing creative juices here people!

No comments:

Post a Comment